Thursday 24 January 2013

New Year, New start. Whoops, guess I was a bit early. ;p

Written: Sunday, December 30th  (between 11pm and 12am).


Meanwhile in our story...

13 days of holiday.
Watch the superstitious go wild.

Well, I've been here for about 21/2 months now. Let's see.
Classes are going well, and I'm liking them. Worried a bit for next semester since I won't have classes with most of my friends. Which I have now. Friends. I've gotten something of a best friend here. She and I have nothing in common and we love it. We force each other to do things all the time. Like basketball for instance.

I'm now on the team.

Which will come to the surprise of any one who knew me at my old school. “Why” you might ask? Well, imagine that character that is very shy around people, that petite, bookish girl you see all the time and pay no heed to. Now, imagine her joining the basketball team. Can't imagine it? Exactly.

I also have a boyfriend. ;3 ♥ Really? Yes. Wow. I know. For how long? A month since Thursday. So soon?
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, all with your mouths gaping, I do. The term I have settled on to reason this would be: 'fresh meat'.

Also, for English class I'm supposed to have read a novel by January 3rd. That is in 4 MORE DAYS PEOPLE. And I am only 35% through. How do I know? I calculated based on chapters and their sizes. Why did I know? Because this book is so very, very boring. (I will leave it nameless because I would hate to be rude to anyone over my blog page.)
We even got to choose the book we wanted to read from a pile of almost 40. And I don't like mine. One of my very worst subjects is History and I chose one centered on that. Facepalm.

Then again, maybe the fact that I'm reading 7 books right now is the problem.

New Year's Eve tomorrow.  2013. I'm looking forward to how this year will compare with 2012. In truth, I don't know how 2013 could be any more hectic.
This is a good time for new starts. But ♥ I think I've gotten my share of them for a while. I'm happy with continuing my story in the falling action stage. As long as your happy, that's what matters isn't it? c:

♥ Happy New Year ladies and gents.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not happy, but I'm happy that you're happy and I miss you so much.

    start another story
    tell it as you go~

    ReplyDelete