Monday 15 October 2012

E.A.: The Spreading of the Plague

F.L.A.G. Album Cover
So much exciting news concerning the lovely Emilie Autumn!
Her new album F.L.A.G. (Fight Like A Girl) came out just a few months ago and, by my own opinion, is absolutely amazing. It is also the album that features her song 'Start Another Story'. The music just gets right under your skin. ♥
Novel Cover
I am also looking forward to reading her autobiographical novel: The Asylum for Wayward Victorian Girls. From what I can tell it is completely stunning. ♥ A few page excepts can also be viewed from the link above. Although it is her autobiographical novel, it is also mainly fiction. On her site it is listed under 'Autobiography, Fantasy, Psychology, and Art'. A few little leeches were whispering and I overheard that it may be coming out as a Broadway musical and later on as a film. :D
E.A. as Painted Doll
Even more, Emilie is playing a role as Painted Doll in the new The Devil's Carnival film. My own darling Painted Doll has a post remarking on this on her own blog page. You can see now why I refer to her as a Painted Doll. ♥ It's strangely fitting. For most of the time I've known her, she's done her make up beautifully and creatively. In her Outfit of the Day's you'll see what I mean. She and Emilie Autumn have even had an effect on me. ♥ Almost everyday I've had a little heart painted under my right eye and lately a bat under my left. Perhaps later on, I will post a photo. The heart refers mostly to E.A. I've read she has hearts over her as a symbol of protection. Her story is as equally intriguing to me as her music. To understand one, the plague rat must know the other. The bat is more of a personal reference. ;3 In memory of a friend back home.
Her Plague Rats must have their heads spinning!
So I suggest joining Emilie's Asylum Army and spreading her Plague. ♥
Finally here's a video of Emilie Autumn's Start Another Story posted by weepingwillow101.

Au revoir ♥

1 comment: